Turf Suppliers Essex
- Looking for quality Turf for your lawn?
- Would you like an immediate quotation?
- Not sure how much Turf you require?
- Do you need this delivered promptly?Allseasons Soils have been producing quality turf and delivering to Businesses and Homeowners within Essex. and across the South-East now for 40 years. This puts us into the enviable position of offering our existing and new clients exceptional quality Turf at affordable prices.
Calculate how much turf you need
Enter your values into the boxes below to calculate the square meters required
Our online turf calculator will help you calculate the area of your garden and how many rolls of turf you need to order.
1 roll of turf is equal to 1m².
We recommend that you add a couple of extra rolls, or 5% for larger orders, to the total as when laying turf there is often a small amount of waste from cutting in edges.
Choose the unit of measurement, you can select from metres, feet or yards. Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and you will see the area, in m².
Our Garden Turf Essex is...
* Fully Cultivated
* 100% Guaranteed Weed Free
* Outstanding Quality
* Cut To Perfection
* Delivered Promptly
Our Topsoil Essex is...
* Exceptional Quality
* Screened GradeA (10mm available)
* Screened GradeB (15-20mm available)
* Delivered Loose
* Perfect for planting or pre-turfing
We welcome all customers, whether it be Trade, Local Councils, Sports Clubs or the General Puiblic, and are happy to delivery to all areas of Essex, including Romford, Upminster, Southend, Brentwood, Shenfield, Basildon, Grays & Chelmsford.
• Turf orders are delivered on an all-day basis any time 08:30-16:30 (later if the delivery agents are running behind).
• Turf is a living plant and therefore a perishable product. Once orders are harvested, they cannot be cancelled or refunded. Amendments are only possible until 16:00 the evening before harvest is due. All orders are cut the day before delivery.
• Please be sure that our flatbed transit truck can access your road, and that the delivery point is level and flat. Kerbside delivery is guaranteed to main and side roads only. The driver may be able to move the pallet closer to your property but at their discretion, pallets can only be left on hardstanding ground, not gravel nor grass. The driver may not be able to deliver on a slope and only to the entrance of private driveways.
• All turf (however delivered) shall be at the customers risk from the point of receipt. After such time the company shall be under no liability for loss or damage or deterioration of the turf from whatever cause arising.
• It is therefore very important that any issues with turf are reported on the day of delivery by email (with photographic evidence) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Midnight on the day of receipt to validate a claim. Claims after this time may not be considered, as this is time critical.
• The customer fully understands that turf is a perishable product and should be laid on the day of receipt and should be laid in accordance with the guide available on our website on properly prepared ground with no risk to drought and adequately watered until such time weather conditions allow this to be managed itself. https://allseasonssoils.co.uk/Turf%20Guide.pdf
• PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH RESOURCE TO LAY ALL THE TURF ON THE DAY OF RECEIPT, CONSIDER POOR/VERY WARM WEATHER CONDITIONS WHEN PLANNING YOUR JOB AS DELAYS CAN CAUSE DAMAGE TO TURF WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR.
Suitable for general lawn use and amenity landscaping. Our turf is versatile, extremely hardwearing and will keep its colour all year round. It has a medium texture and will root quickly once laid.
- 25% Abersprite / Escapade – Dwarf Ryegrass
- 15% Limousine – Smooth Stalked Meadow grass
- 20% Abercharm – Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Luisa – Chewings Fescue
- 20% Swing – Strong Creeping Red Fescue
Soil and Thickness: Grown on sand/sandy loam and standard thickness 15-20mm.
Roll Size: Standard Roll 1 m2 610mm wide x 1 .64m long
For further information on preparation, laying and care, download our handy guide by clicking this link
Aveley, Basildon, Benfleet, Bicknacre, Billericay, Blackmore, Brentwood, Buckhurst Hill, Bulphan, Canvey Island, Chadwell Heath, Chadwell St Mary, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Corringham, Dagenham, Danbury, Doddinghurst, Dunton, Epping, Fobbing, Gallows Corner, Gidea Park, Goodmayes, Grays, Great Baddow, Harold Hill, Harold Wood, Hatfield Peverel, Havering, Herongate, Heybridge, Hockley, Hornchurch, Horndon on the Hill, Ingatestone, Ingrave, Ilford, Kelvedon Hatch, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Loughton, Margaretting, Mountnessing, Noak Hill, Ockendon, Ongar, Orsett, Pilgrims Hatch, Pitsea, Purfleet, Rainham, Ramsden Bellhouse, Ramsden Heath, Rayleigh, Rochford, Romford, Runwell, Rush Green, Shenfield, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend on Sea, Stanford-le-hope, Stapleford Abbotts, Stifford, Stock, Theydon Bois, Tilbury, Upminster, Warley, Westcliff, Wickford, Witham, Wyatts Green