Turf Suppliers Essex
- Looking for quality Turf for your lawn?
- Would you like an immediate quotation?
- Not sure how much Turf you require?
- Do you need this delivered promptly?Allseasons Soils have been producing quality turf and delivering to Businesses and Homeowners within Essex. and across the South-East now for 40 years. This puts us into the enviable position of offering our existing and new clients exceptional quality Turf at affordable prices.
Calculate how much turf you need
Enter your values into the boxes below to calculate the square meters required
Our online turf calculator will help you calculate the area of your garden and how many rolls of turf you need to order.
1 roll of turf is equal to 1m².
We recommend that you add a couple of extra rolls, or 5% for larger orders, to the total as when laying turf there is often a small amount of waste from cutting in edges.
Choose the unit of measurement, you can select from metres, feet or yards. Click on the ‘Calculate’ button and you will see the area, in m².
Our Garden Turf Essex is...
* Fully Cultivated
* 100% Guaranteed Weed Free
* Outstanding Quality
* Cut To Perfection
* Delivered Promptly
Our Topsoil Essex is...
* Exceptional Quality
* Screened GradeA (10mm available)
* Screened GradeB (15-20mm available)
* Delivered Loose
* Perfect for planting or pre-turfing
We welcome all customers, whether it be Trade, Local Councils, Sports Clubs or the General Puiblic, and are happy to delivery to all areas of Essex, including Romford, Upminster, Southend, Brentwood, Shenfield, Basildon, Grays & Chelmsford.
Suitable for general lawn use and amenity landscaping. Our turf is versatile, extremely hardwearing and will keep its colour all year round. It has a medium texture and will root quickly once laid.
- 25% Abersprite / Escapade – Dwarf Ryegrass
- 15% Limousine – Smooth Stalked Meadow grass
- 20% Abercharm – Slender Creeping Red Fescue
- 20% Luisa – Chewings Fescue
- 20% Swing – Strong Creeping Red Fescue
Soil and Thickness Grown on sand/sandy loam and standard thickness 15-20mm.
Roll Size Standard Roll 1 m2 610mm wide x 1 .64m long
For further information on preparation, laying and care, download our handy guide by clicking this link
Aveley, Basildon, Benfleet, Bicknacre, Billericay, Blackmore, Brentwood, Buckhurst Hill, Bulphan, Canvey Island, Chadwell Heath, Chadwell St Mary, Chafford Hundred, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Corringham, Dagenham, Danbury, Doddinghurst, Dunton, Epping, Fobbing, Gallows Corner, Gidea Park, Goodmayes, Grays, Great Baddow, Harold Hill, Harold Wood, Hatfield Peverel, Havering, Herongate, Heybridge, Hockley, Hornchurch, Horndon on the Hill, Ingatestone, Ingrave, Ilford, Kelvedon Hatch, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Loughton, Margaretting, Mountnessing, Noak Hill, Ockendon, Ongar, Orsett, Pilgrims Hatch, Pitsea, Purfleet, Rainham, Ramsden Bellhouse, Ramsden Heath, Rayleigh, Rochford, Romford, Runwell, Rush Green, Shenfield, South Woodham Ferrers, Southend on Sea, Stanford-le-hope, Stapleford Abbotts, Stifford, Stock, Theydon Bois, Tilbury, Upminster, Warley, Westcliff, Wickford, Witham, Wyatts Green